Friday, April 23, 2010

Oh, Poop.

I took the boys out to eat for lunch yesterday and while eating, Jake needed to take care of some business. Once we were done eating I snatched him up and we went to the bathroom to clean up shop. Before I even got to the bathroom I could tell it wasn't going to be a one wipe clean-up. I layed him down on the changing table only to find that poop had escaped the diaper and was all over his shorts, legs, feet, and ME. I was planning to go shopping after lunch but not with a poop covered shirt on. So Jake rides home in just a diaper and I breath through my mouth (since I stink) the whole way. Now, this is NOT the first time this has happened to him. At least once a week he has an poop explosion. Another time was at Randy's Dad's house where we had to hose him down in the sink. At least this was the first time he did it in public, but I'm sure it won't be the last. Never a dull moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment